Job #: 167057
Location: Medford WI
One of the fastest-growing Cooperatives in Wisconsin is seeking to add an Agronomist to its team! This is a new position driven by their growth.
- Well positioned for growth in their target market
- A local company – serving small to medium accounts
- Excellent reputation in the territory
- Pride themselves on providing the highest level of quality and service
- A full complement of products & services, including
- Agronomy – Product & Services
- Animal Nutrition
- Convenience Stores
- Well-defined territory
- Little red tape and bureaucracy
- New position due to their growth
Benefits & Features
- Competitive base salary + benefits + commissions
- Company Vehicle
- Strives to find the right work/life balance
- Group Health, Vision & Dental Insurance, plus supplemental plans available
- 401(k) – Traditional and Roth with 5% Employer Matching Contribution
- Employer-Paid Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance with Option for Voluntary Dependent Coverage
- Profit Sharing
- Health Savings Account with Employer Contribution
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Personal Time Off
- Paid Holidays + Overtime Pay on Observed Holidays
- Direct Deposit
- Flexible Scheduling
This is a new position that will be responsible for developing relationships with both new and existing customers while maintaining and growing sales volume.
The role you will play:
- Conduct territory planning and management by:
- Developing action plans for increasing targeted customers' business
- Identify and prioritize customers and prospects.
- Maintaining sales contracts & bookings.
- Generate sales revenue by:
- Making sales calls to current and prospective customers
- Presenting products and services to current and prospective customers
- Make sound and ethical agronomic recommendations
- Deliver outstanding customer service by:
- Working swiftly with customers, suppliers, and management to resolve product/service complaints in fair and equitable fashion.
- Consulting with growers working in the field on their product quality/standards and applications needed in their operation.
- Demonstrate sound agronomic skills: