Sr. Export Logistics/Documentation Coordinator
Job #: 167092
Location: Woodstock GA
Young and growing Agribusiness Trader is seeking strong candidates for Senior Export Logistics and Documentation Coordinator roles.
Will support international export transactions from order placement to completion acting as ,the liaison with all parties to ensure a smooth pressing of shipments.
Location: Woodstock, GA (Suburb of Atlanta)
- Young growing company
- Shipping to 42 countries world-wide
- Opportunity to move into Leadership Role
- Full benefits w/PTO
The role you will play:
- Proactively manages all aspects of international accounts, including:
- Order placement
- Inventory management
- Coordinating logistical aspects related to exporting food and agribusiness products in containers.
- Work with shipping lines/NVOCCs and service providers to execute bookings
- Ensure that transactions are executed on time
- Executes required export documentation
- Timely management of multiple lines of communication
- Obtains export certificates from various government agencies in compliance with each shipment.
- Assures compliance with customs, export, and applicable foreign trade/importation laws
- Processes freight claims and customer complaints.
- Reviews prepares, and invoices for payment.
- Audits export files for compliance and scan them into the database.