Recruiting in Manufacturing/Processing and Engineering
Jim has 30+ years of experience recruiting in manufacturing, processing, and sales.
Jim joined Continental Search in 2010 after recruiting manufacturing managers and engineers across the Midwest for his firm, Midwest Headhunters. Jim’s experience recruiting supervisors, managers, and executives across the spectrum of manufacturing provides a unique “in their shoes” perspective and expertise in what it takes to be a top performer. Jim uses this knowledge along with an understanding of his clients’ needs to recruit key contributors who can surpass client expectations.
- Project Engineer for a global feed ingredient company for a new site
- Vice President of Operations for a super-premium pet food manufacturer
- Optimization Manager, QA Manager & Plant Supervisor for a prominent meat packer
- Plant Managers for a regional feed manufacturer and a leading cooperative
- Regional EHS Manager for a global milk replacer company
- Certified Personnel Consultant, National Association of Personnel Services
- Award Winner – Top Echelon Network